samedi 21 février 2015

sun and ocean blue / life is beautiful, but you don’t have a clue



things i love lately:
Sofia rosé – I thought I hated rosé until I tried this one.
Lush twilight bath bomb – pretty pink and baby blue that turns the water glittery dusk-violet.
TonyMoly & Peripera (and South Korean cosmetics & skin care products in general). AmorePacific’s Future Response products are crazy expensive but crazy effective – i.e., 100% worth it if you can afford it, especially this one (and it smells divine, like a green tea latte).
♥ Aritzia’s blanket scarf.
♥ Pinning dream-like architecture & interiors on Pinterest.
♥ The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. I don’t really have words for how magical it was. I took a lot more pictures.
♥ essie’s winter 2013 collection. I missed out on buying them in winter 2013, but recently found all six shades at TJMaxx for less than half of the original price – they are the most perfect colours!
♥ Lunar New Year – I was born in the year of the sheep, so I was particularly excited about this one. I spent the day and night in airports, but I got a fortune cookie from Panda Express that said “Avoid unchallenging occupations—they waste your talents.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire