lundi 22 avril 2013

monday mood-board

by Romeika Cortez
Regent's Park by *miss little lime



by marcinéma
by marcinéma
by marcinéma

le portillon
le portillon
bonjour johannavia misslittlelime on instagram


Paris, printemps, pirouettes. What could be more inspiring? Green and pink are my favourite colours (trees, ballet), and I love the blues and greys of Paris (and overcast days). ‘Petals on a wet, black bough.’—that is the ‘mood’.

I would like to be in Paris right now, or Regent’s Park under cherry blossoms . . . but there are little buds growing on the trees where I am, and I have a summer job. Perhaps I can start a savings account to go toward finally making it across the Atlantic.

Oh, and it’s Nabokov’s birthday today!
(I knew this date was significant for some reason, but couldn’t remember which, until I came across this.)

“I’m very flower-like. I love classical music. I go to ballet and I cry. There’s nothing so beautiful.”
– Michael Gambon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire